WHAT WE DO
High-stakes moments require tested senior strategists providing hands-on support and guidance.
We work with an urgency and efficiency only a boutique shop can provide.
Research and analytics are the backbone of everything we do. With expertise in consumer insights, polling, design and social analytics, we find the right approach for each client’s unique challenges.
- Qualitative Deep Dives to understand the “why.”
- Quantitative Validation via surveys to gather hard data to inform decision-making.
- Landscape Analyses including social listening, trends, and secondary research to see the full picture.
- Targeting for finding niche and hard to reach audiences.
Tactics are not strategy. We don’t make recommendations until together we’ve stepped back, defined your goals and matched your means to achieve your ends. That’s strategy.
It’s not always comfortable. We force tough conversations. But it’s necessary because it’s the only way to drive progress and align an organization.
- Facilitated processes to define and prioritize organizational objectives.
- Scenario planning, war gaming and other exercises to stress test different strategies under a variety of circumstances.
- Strategic planning to define your direction, allocate resources and execute successfully.
- Ongoing strategic assessments to evaluate progress, capture important environmental changes and make adjustments as needed.
We’re action people.
Once the strategy is set, it’s time to bring it to life quickly and effectively. We understand how to speak to and reach different audiences in government, the business community, the media and the public.
- Content is the foundation of our work, translating our messaging into useful and usable materials from meeting collateral to video for your website.
- Direct outreach through one-on-one engagement, town halls, salon dinners and other methods, supported by on-message content.
- Media relations remains indispensable, as no substitute exists for engaging directly with the most influential reporters and outlets to help inform their coverage.
- Social media is an evolving and essential tool for directly driving your message to key audiences – using each platforms in unique ways – and keeping up to speed with a fast-moving news-cycle.
- Advertising on digital, social, print, broadcast and non-traditional platforms can be the fastest and most direct way to reach a distracted and dispersed audience.
- Validators are critical to helping build a strong narrative and reinforcing the work of clients.
- Cutting-edge thinking is always top of mind. We are constantly looking outside the box for ways to get clients’ messages across in innovative, compelling ways.